Charlyne Cares – LET GOD WIPE AWAY YOUR TEARS

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Are your circumstances overwhelming you? Never forget that you are safe and secure in the arms of your Lord. Read more › The post Charlyne Cares – LET GOD BE YOUR ROCK, FORTRESS & DELIVERER appeared first on Rejoice Marriage Ministries, Inc.. View the full article
Replies
0
Views
141
  • Article Article
LET GOD WIPE AWAY YOUR TEARS Record my misery; list my tears on your scroll--are they not in your record? Then my enemies will turn back when I call for help. By this I will know that God is for me. In God, whose word I praise, in the Lord, whose word I praise— in God I trust and am not...
Replies
0
Views
93
  • Article Article
The heart of Jesus is full of mercy and compassion on those who fear His name. He will wipe away all tears from your eyes. He will confort your heart when pain comes to you. He will be a friend that will never ever leave you. This is His holy promise... He will wipe away every tear from...
Replies
1
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,898
Messages
16,804,442
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom