Charlyne Cares – I WILL MAKE YOU FISHER OF MEN

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! Walking with Christ is a lifelong journey of refinement—and marriage is often one of the primary ways God shapes us. In this season of our Husband and Wife After God devotional series, we’ve been talking a lot about purpose, unity...
Replies
0
Views
414
  • Article Article
I was listening to a podcast this morning as I was on my morning walk. It was about how the science of relationships work. And one of the things that really stuck out to me was the person being interviewed kept saying, “If you want to have a happy relationship, here is what your partner needs to...
Replies
0
Views
159
  • Article Article
Is it possible to stop your divorce and make your marriage better than before? One of the things I hear as soon as people discover I work with couples is, “###, what is the one thing I can do to make my marriage better? You have to have a magic line, right? There’s a pill. There’s something.” I...
Replies
1
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom