Charlyne Cares – HAVE YOU HAD AN EYE EXAMINATION RECENTLY?

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters, I had an eye examination. Please support me with prayers to our Heavenly Father, He to heal my eyes perfectly! Let us pray also, our Heavenly Father open doors for me, help me in my business, stabilize me and bless me financially. Let us pray, that our Heavenly Father...
Replies
7
Views
148
Dear brothers and sisters, I had an eye examination. Please support me with prayers to our Heavenly Father, He to heal my eyes perfectly! But, if I really need glasses, may God open doors for me, help me in my work, stabilize me and bless me financially. Let us pray, that our Heavenly Father...
Replies
8
Views
87
Dear brothers and sisters, I had an eye examination. Please support me with prayers to our Heavenly Father, He to heal my eyes perfectly! Let us pray also, our Heavenly Father open doors for me, help me in my business, stabilize me and bless me financially. Let us pray, that our Heavenly Father...
Replies
17
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,073
Messages
16,807,029
Members
650,523
Latest member
Tautheorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom