Charlyne Cares – GO TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAIN

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
I wasn’t trying to become a Christian sex author and speaker. But as I explain in My Story: You see, I had a premarital promiscuous past, and that baggage stuck with me for a long time. But God redeemed me, blessed my marriage with sexual intimacy, and sent me into conversations with wives...
Replies
0
Views
56
  • Article Article
Why aren’t you having the sexual intimacy you anticipated experiencing after marriage? Good question. And the answer is: I don’t know. Because every situation is different. But I can tell you some common reasons why sex isn’t happening in many marriages, and that might include yours. Busy...
Replies
0
Views
120
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,648
Members
650,307
Latest member
Hymorueview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom