Charlyne Cares – DOES MY PRODIGAL REALLY THINK I AM AS BAD AS THEY ARE SAYING?

This is a terrific devotional. So many times when marriages have trouble the one doing the cheating wants to try and justify his or her behavior.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
We both are hurting right now, but in different ways. That is much the way it is with the pain experienced by standers and prodigals. Read more › The post ### Cares – “DOES MY PRODIGAL HURT AS MUCH AS I DO?” appeared first on ###. View the full article
Replies
0
Views
182
  • Article Article
"Does My Prodigal Really Think I Am As Bad As They Are Saying?" Absolutely not. One of the major tools of the enemy, not only in destroying marriages, but also in hindering their restoration, are the reports spouses give, both to one another, but also to other people as well. You are not a...
Replies
0
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom