Charlyne Cares – CONTEMPLATE SOMETHING WORTHY

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
I wasn’t trying to become a Christian sex author and speaker. But as I explain in My Story: You see, I had a premarital promiscuous past, and that baggage stuck with me for a long time. But God redeemed me, blessed my marriage with sexual intimacy, and sent me into conversations with wives...
Replies
0
Views
56
  • Article Article
Why aren’t you having the sexual intimacy you anticipated experiencing after marriage? Good question. And the answer is: I don’t know. Because every situation is different. But I can tell you some common reasons why sex isn’t happening in many marriages, and that might include yours. Busy...
Replies
0
Views
120
August 20, 2024, September 19, 2024, October 12, 2024 I posted this = Please join me in prayer for my active duty Marine Corps son, ###. False rumors are being spread about him that affect his career and current legal status. False reports were filed against him. Pray the truth is known to...
Replies
9
Views
561
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom