Charlyne Cares – CHOSEN AND NOT REJECTED

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 100 💯🔨Fold I have been been rejected to many times and cheated on to many times the guys didnt chose me from my past it’s just a game that has been used to many times now im sorry 😞 my work with the Lord God Almighty is worthless and the dogs bark abusive if I even just walk...
Replies
10
Views
66
  • Article Article
```markdown When I first started this ministry (over 13 years ago!), there were few resources available for Christians wanting sex advice that was both biblical and practical. Yes, they existed, and I’m so grateful to those forerunners! But given the need, the supply wasn’t nearly enough...
Replies
0
Views
968
  • Article Article
You’re married, but you feel sexually rejected by your husband. I’m sorry to hear that. I know that has to hurt. You start questioning yourself. “Am I not pretty enough? Am I not sexy enough? Not skilled enough?” There must be all kinds of things going through your head. You’re thinking, “I need...
Replies
0
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,648
Members
650,307
Latest member
Hymorueview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom