Charlyne Cares – BREAKTHROUGH IN REJECTION Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for breakthrough in rejection.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please my prayer warriors, am thanking you for being there for me, am here again asking you to remember me in your prayers today. It's been tough for me the last 3 months. I lost my job, my house, my friends, my husband. Life has not been easy, but I trust in God for everything. Am even facing...
Replies
6
Views
347
Am back again I requested for prayer request from you ..please pray for me I need breakthrough for my re union with my baby and husband...am passing a lot, rejection from my friend's, colleagues at work..even the one taking care of my baby I want peace with her .am at my lowest now ...I asked...
Replies
8
Views
155
Please join our family in lifting up my sister, ###, in prayer. For over a month, she has been trapped in a daily battle with severe anxiety, intense regret, and false thoughts about her appearance. We know this is a spiritual battle for ###'s identity, and she is feeling a heavy weight of fear...
Replies
19
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,925
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom