Charlyne Cares – BEAUTY IN THE ASHES

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. I have been walking in the valley of the shadow of death for sometime now. I appreciate your prayers. Background: In early February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to begin work with a small church. The church grew...
Replies
6
Views
289
  • Article Article
In the last few weeks, I’ve received three separate questions from wives that overlap in their tone. Summarizing what they asked about: Doesn’t a husband need oral sex to be sexually satisfied? How can I handle a husband who persists in wanting to be pegged (defined below)? Is a wife in the...
Replies
0
Views
855
  • Article Article
Every day ask the Lord to show you how you can show love even when your spouse is not being loveable. Read more › The post ### – BEING SINCERE appeared first on ###. View the full article
Replies
0
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,860
Messages
16,804,175
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom