animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
I pray that you change me to be better. I pray that I become smarter, stronger, wiser, nicer, social, attentive, confident. I pray that I have better memory, communication, comprehension. I pray that I be a better mother, fiancee, friend, worker and person. I pray that you bless me with part of who I was back in ###. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen
 
Father God,
I pray that you change me to be better. I pray that I become smarter, stronger, wiser, nicer, social, attentive, confident. I pray that I have better memory, communication, comprehension. I pray that I be a better mother, fiancee, friend, worker and person. I pray that you bless me with part of who I was back in ###. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

He puts it this way:​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray over my life lord you know what my situation is I’m praying things will get better for me. Praying for my financial situation praying to be debt free praying I’ll be able to pay all my bills off without any problems
Replies
9
Views
107
Pray for the ### ### management to make big noticeable changes for the ### security company security guards to make things better in July 2026 miraculously Amen.
Replies
11
Views
177
Pray for miraculous changes to happen at ### in ###, ### for the tenants and ### working there in ###. Pray for the ### ### ### apartment building management to change the rules and regulations for the buildings to make it better for everyone in ### in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,120
Messages
16,796,122
Members
649,662
Latest member
Cheadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom