animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
I pray that you change me to be better. I pray that I become smarter, stronger, nicer, social, attentive, confident, trusting, funnier, outgoing. I pray that I become a better mother, fiancee, friend, worker, person. I pray that you bring me back into the lifestyle with ### that I lived in ###. I pray that you strengthen our relationship. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray over my life lord you know what my situation is I’m praying things will get better for me. Praying for my financial situation praying to be debt free praying I’ll be able to pay all my bills off without any problems
Replies
9
Views
106
Pray for miraculous changes to happen at ### in ###, ### for the tenants and ### working there in ###. Pray for the ### ### ### apartment building management to change the rules and regulations for the buildings to make it better for everyone in ### in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
174
Pray for ###'s at ### in ###, ### to be changed by the management noticeably for the residents and securities well-being in February ### miraculously Amen.
Replies
6
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,972
Messages
16,794,137
Members
649,550
Latest member
Cheodoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom