Change in our life is coming soon.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus is preparing a place for us and that is a wonderful news for everyone who believes, trusts and waits for the Lord.

Everything in our life will propel forward because Jesus love us with an everlasing love and cares for us.
Wait and see Jesus coming in the clouds to take us all home to heaven.

Amen

Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, that You will give me the grace, mercy, knowledge, wisdom, strength, and peace to handle whatever I have to go through on my Christian journey so that I honor You. Whatever I am to learn from the tests and trials that You allow to come my way, do not let me waste the experience. Help me to learn and grow from everything I have to go through. So that I will become stronger, wiser, and an ever better Christian. Let me keep a God Got Me attitude. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. I thank You God that all things will work together for my good. God I am in Your hands and all is well. Amen!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Some of our greatest blessings comes with change. Jesus want us all to be ready for His appearing. He is coming for you and for me that is why the world is changing all the time, to be aware of His presence and of His coming to earth to take us all home to heaven.

The trumphet shall sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptable, and we shall be changed. I am so anxious to see that day when we really shall be changed into the image of the Lord. We shall be like angels in heaven. Shining all over the place and being a blessing to many.

Similar Requests

• Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are weaving the tapestry of our own life, it is so important to put Jesus promises first in our life. Do not spin on the tapestry of your past, it is gone and will never return. See and taste the future. It is coming with blessings and love when you trust in Jesus alone. Even in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom