Change In A Career

  • Thread starter Thread starter charge
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charge

Guest
lord Jesus i have been praying for sometime now about a change in my career please let it come to past this month for me in Jesus name i pray amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Lead this person down the path that will improve his/her career. Open more opportunities to this person.

Amen
 
This Is For YOU…Be Blessed….You Are Loved…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. ” In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Team, I kindly request your prayers for my career stability, workplace peace, and financial situation. I have been working with my current organization for the past three years, and until recently, everything was going smoothly. However, I am currently experiencing some uncertainty...
Replies
10
Views
221
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am going through a very dark chapter of my life. I have full faith in the most highest God and our savior, Jesus Christ, and I ask for His intercession in my life. I am going through professional and career turmoil due to false allegations lodged against...
Replies
12
Views
222
Please pray for me and my career pivot - that I find work quickly that helps me provide more for myself and loved ones now and for the future, have a better work/life balance, long-term security/flexibility/growth, and a healthy work environment. Thank you and bless you!!
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,821
Messages
16,792,842
Members
649,422
Latest member
Moraoland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom