Cast out satan in the name of Jesus.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

It is no wonder Jesus told each one of us.... Pray without ceasing so you will not enter into temptation. After fourty days in the desert, Jesus was hungry and satan told Him to turn the stones into bread. Jesus said. Men will not live by bread alone but by every word of God.

1. Use the word of God to cast out the devil out of your house.
2. When pain comes it is satan who wants you crupple and do not want you to go to church and praise the Lord.
3. The devil want us all crippled so we will be busy thinking how we will bet healed.
4. Call on the Lord. He will come to you and heal your broken body.

There is power in Jesus name. Call on Him and He will answer thee.

It is no wonder Jesus told each one of us.... Pray without ceasing so you will not enter into temptation. After fourty days in the desert, Jesus was hungry and satan told Him to turn the stones into bread. Jesus said. Men will not live by bread alone but by every word of God.

2. When pain comes it is satan who wants you crupple and do not want you to go to church and praise the Lord.
3. The devil want us all crippled so we will be busy thinking how we will bet healed.

I agree with you. At the name of Jesus every knee shall bend and every toungue will proclaim the name of God.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus want us all full of peace, joy and happiness in this life and then, in the next one. That is in heaven. The devil want us all worry, defeated and sad. Let us all choose to be with Jesus all the time and wherever we are.

There are really times when the Devil tries his best to stop you from attending a church service. For example you might out on two dresses in a row and the zipper gives way or you might want find a stocking or a tie even though you had prepared your things before hand.When such things happen we are to find something else even if it is not so appropriate just to defeat the plans of the devil.Do not allow the Devil to gain the victory.I have done this many times when the Devil shows up .Sometimes it's because he knows that there will be a great blessing for you why he tries to prevent you.I know that his has happen to many others.

Similar Requests

• Article
Satan is out working over time to make all Christians life so miserable and it is sending all kinds of sickness, pains, sorrow, hate, anger and rage againgst others. Do not let him do harm to you. Just as Jesus cast him out after the forty days temption, you and me can do this in the name of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the middle of a church service where Jesus was preaching, devil possesed man came out and started yelling and screaming.... What have You do with us, said the possesed man. Did You come to torment us? Luke 4. 31 Inmediately devils came out from this man. He was delivered from this...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every single pit I could fall,I have fallen into, but the goodness, the mercy and compassion of the Lord came along my path and I was saved and relieved of the pressures I was in. Every single mistake I have made in my life I told to Jesus and He in His infinite mercy has heard from heaven and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, full of love, mercy and compassion told the truth to those who were following Him wherever He went. He said. My sheep listen to My voice, I know them and they follow Me. John 10.27 God is not too far from us to speak heavenly tunes to our ears and touch our hearts with His love, mercy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus clearly told all of us. Thou shall not die, but live. This time without an end is an infinity in which each one of us will reach and stay there until Jesus will call us again to do His will. Let us all begin to do what we want to do. The glory of the Lord will shine through anything...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom