Cash Need Urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In name Jesus Christ that lord will open doors new job where can be own boss. My manager current job taking advantage, over loading work. In name Jesus Christ.
Replies
7
Views
246
Dear lord. I'm seeking your help. I need urgent money of Rs. ### . I feel I'm the one who is least blessed in this situation. Please help lord
Replies
8
Views
146
Please pray that the organization releases my funds now and stops scamming me. That the truth about those that betrayed me will be revealed and any brainwashing of my kids and they can feel empathy, remember all the good times we had, teaching the Bible and how I loved and cared for them and...
Replies
10
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom