Cash Need Urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.

lekshmi balan

Disciple of Prayer
I am a big financial crisis. Please pray for me to get cash from someone to pay my daughter's fees. I will repay it within after the sale of my property. Please pray for me.
 
Matthew 6:33

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Philippians 4:19

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Our Father in heaven, hear our voice of prayer according to the multitude of thy mercy. O Kind and Merciful God Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior bless them and be with them. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified now and forever Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In name Jesus Christ that lord will open doors new job where can be own boss. My manager current job taking advantage, over loading work. In name Jesus Christ.
Replies
7
Views
246
Dear lord. I'm seeking your help. I need urgent money of Rs. ### . I feel I'm the one who is least blessed in this situation. Please help lord
Replies
8
Views
146
Please pray that the organization releases my funds now and stops scamming me. That the truth about those that betrayed me will be revealed and any brainwashing of my kids and they can feel empathy, remember all the good times we had, teaching the Bible and how I loved and cared for them and...
Replies
10
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom