Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me as I represent myself in a legal case because I cannot afford an attorney. I am overwhelmed with paperwork and figuring out what to do. Pray that I complete my paperwork on time and that God guides me in what to do. I have a lot of deadlines coming up.

Thank you for praying. God bless you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son's doctor to change the paperwork he signed so we can get benefits, plus I need approval for my benefits case, I don't know what I will do. Please also let my husband's court case be dismissed. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
213
Please pray God’s hand would be over my worker’s compensation case today, this week, this month, this year. Please pray that God would cut the devil off everywhere he tries to enter in the case in Jesus’ name. Please pray for the strength to organize my case, medical bills and paperwork in...
Replies
7
Views
80
Jesus please let the person who said she would fix my application status do what she said. It is not fair I have done everything that I was supposed to and yet they keep ignoring my paperwork that I have already sent multiple times, state that I didn't submit it (lying), and threatening to close...
Replies
10
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,118
Messages
16,796,096
Members
649,659
Latest member
Foannira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom