Car Workshop and debts

Hi Brother and Sister
Please continue to pray for us. Workshop lease left 2 days. Hope lawyer don't come before he pay. I don't know what is the outcome and very worry.. His friend fund not in yet. The guy kept saying waiting for remittance. His hearing on mid of June. I have fear and felt loss.. Hope God open a way for us especially ###. I pray miracle happen at last min.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I worry about the car workshop. ### (rental of car workshop) already called up my husband angrily as we owed them a few months but only paid 1 month. I pray that people take over the car workshop immediately. His friend said will help him if money in. Couldn't reach the guy for 3 days. Not...
Replies
9
Views
81
Husband debt has been postponed to August 8. ### give us to pay till tomorrow. Or else has to pay double rent. That mean ### to ###. Today supplier (###) get debt collector to come and harass us. Today is the 3rd time they came to harass us. Pray that fund in today so can pay ###. It...
Replies
7
Views
105
Today ### called if don't pay rent. Will receive lawyer letter to pay 2 mths rent instead of 1 mth. My husband wants people to take over. Tear down has to pay ### to ###, clear all by taking out wire lighting etc, cement floor, paint wall, and return empty unit to them. One guy has viewed the...
Replies
7
Views
63
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom