Car Raffle

  • Thread starter Thread starter nyasha gandiwa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nyasha gandiwa

Guest
can u and ### help me pray for my new car, recently I entered a car raffle draw which is taking place on Saturday, pliz help me pray
 
Lord we love you for you died on the cross for us and by the blood of Jesus we are well today. Father we pray that you provide to ### needs according to your riches in glory, in Jesus name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking for prayers regarding my car situation. My car is functioning OK still, but it still has trouble starting up. I got it checked out, but it's not the alternator or the battery. However, the check engine light has also gone out, but I'm still worried about the car since is starts up...
Replies
11
Views
214
The deal didn't workout, but i am sure that Jesus knows what he is doing and there should be a reason behind it. I am trying for another car now, which is a used car and of less price than the one i first applied. I got one approval on that already but its ###% interest rate. I had an approval...
Replies
11
Views
172
Heavenly Father, I come in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Asking that my insurance company ### does not decide that my car is a total loss due to hail damage. I have a lien on my car which will be paid off ###. I ask for the favor of God in this matter and that my car will be repaired. I have paid my...
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,819
Messages
16,803,810
Members
650,317
Latest member
Valorgarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom