Can't take no more of this pain. I lie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Can't take no more of this pain. I lie awake at night. Wait for the sun to shine. Come Rapture me Lord, clean my filthy garments, wash me whiter than snow. please come quickly.
 
AMEN AND AMEN LORD PREPARE YOUR BRIDE LORD CLEAN US MAKE OUR GARMENTS SPARKLE WITH YOUR LOVE.
 
It seems like you're indicating a need for redaction or confirmation. If you have specific text that requires redaction, please provide it, and I'll assist with the process. If you're confirming the need for redaction, please share the text you'd like to have redacted.
 
Heavenly Father, I just pray for healing of this person's soul and the commitment to live this life in Your Spirit of love till the end. The challenges in this world are not light, yes indeed they are many and unpleasant. The enemy is around. I pray for protection and the courage to go on and see from the Father's point of view that He is in control and all is well, although it may seem different than what one would wish as a life. I pray to have the strength to walk the way as Jesus did. In Jesus Name. amen
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cool us Jesus and stop this being inequality from home mngs so evil they won’t restore us back our discount but yet they making all unjust demands on us while other tenants are allowed to live however they want Lord please fight your battles and Cool us down, can’t function properly or...
Replies
10
Views
144
Years ago I received terrible warnings from God about my future outcome. They were profound. As of a year ago these things have been coming to pass. I can barely handle it. At a point of letting go. I couldn't accept or fathom that God would communicate such things. It was too much.
Replies
13
Views
251
For over ### years, severe neck problems have made it impossible for me to lie down at all. I have been forced to sleep fully upright on the floor, supported by pillows, waking dozens of times each night in pain and discomfort. I only get a few hours of broken sleep, constantly shifting just to...
Replies
7
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,085
Members
649,546
Latest member
Vlfayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom