Can't sleep please heal me feel like ...

Can't sleep please heal me feel like I'm getting sick I'm diabetic hoping my sugar is not high heal the pain in my stomach so I can get a good night's rest
I prayed for your request in Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

###, breathing congestion lungs throat Pnd diabetes arthritis, arm lump and pain for months and trying to enjoy our mini vacation bless and protect our day Christ Jesus, bring us all safety and loved ones on flight back. the blood of Jesus over us. Amen
Replies
6
Views
257
I'm not sure if I’m experiencing a spiritual attack along with just the things that happen in a fallen world. Still, here is what I'm going through: I ran out of one of my diabetic medications, and over the weekend, I felt symptoms that made me worry I was having chest pain, and because I’m a...
Replies
8
Views
181
Please in Jesus's name pray a blessing on my intensive eight-week treatment program [counseling, PT and OT] for functional movement disorder. Let me explain what FMD is: It's uncontrollable facial or body movements of any kind, not caused by a disease or a dysfunction of the nervous system per...
Replies
18
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom