Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deborahwood

Guest
for ### with liver and bowel cancer
 
lord i prayer for healing from the crown of his head to the sole of his feet in jesus name amen
 
I pray for ### in the name of Jesus, that by the stripes of Jesus he be healed. All things are possible throught our Lord, have faith. May the Lord be with you.
 
In agreement in prayer, Lord, please heal ### from liver and bowel cancer. Please bless him with a perfect health. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

** II Corinthians 1:3-4 **
 
Lord thank-you for this day praying for ### with liver and bowel cancer to be delivered into freedom. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a woman (###). She has a liver cancer. Pray healing for her. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
158
May I ask for prayer for my brother ### he just found out he has cancer all over his liver and might need a liver transplant.
Replies
12
Views
195
Please pray and ask God that the spots on my leg and under my eye are not skin cancer and that the spots under my eye won't get bigger. I've battled skin cancer before and I'm very worried. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
12
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom