Cancer Healing And Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

###. I have cancer. I am in pain and I need spiritual comfort and healing.
Replies
10
Views
326
Dear JEHOVAH RAPHA, GOD, HEAVENLY FATHER AND PRAYER WARRIORS!! URGENT REQUEST FOR SEVERAL PRAYERS FOR A MIRACLE HEALING FOR MY HUSBAND, ###. HE HAS SUFFERED GREAYLY IN THE PAST WITH CA AND ILLNESSES. SATSN IS ATTACKING US AGAIN. I KNOW OUR GOD IS GREATER THAN ANY DISEASE AND SATAN CRUMBLE...
Replies
9
Views
296
I found this Prayer for Cancer Healing God Bless
Replies
6
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom