Cancer Healing And Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briancrawford

Disciple of Prayer
monday the ### I found out I have cancer. I am struggling so bad. I need prayers. I go have a PET scan this Monday and to the oncologist for report on Tuesday. Goodness I need strength and prayers.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
I prayed for this in Jesus name.

I prayed for this in Jesus name.
 
FATHER GOD WE BIND THE SPIRIT OF CANCER, IT HAS TO BOW AT THE STRIPES JESUS BORE FOR OUR HEALING, LORD LET YOUR HEALING HOLY BLOOD FLOW THROUGH THIS BODY AND MAKE ### WHOLE IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

###. I have cancer. I am in pain and I need spiritual comfort and healing.
Replies
10
Views
326
Dear JEHOVAH RAPHA, GOD, HEAVENLY FATHER AND PRAYER WARRIORS!! URGENT REQUEST FOR SEVERAL PRAYERS FOR A MIRACLE HEALING FOR MY HUSBAND, ###. HE HAS SUFFERED GREAYLY IN THE PAST WITH CA AND ILLNESSES. SATSN IS ATTACKING US AGAIN. I KNOW OUR GOD IS GREATER THAN ANY DISEASE AND SATAN CRUMBLE...
Replies
9
Views
296
I found this Prayer for Cancer Healing God Bless
Replies
6
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom