CAN YOU PLEASE SUPPORT ME IN PRAYER I KNOW ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
CAN YOU PLEASE SUPPORT ME IN PRAYER I KNOW THIS IS SMALL THING BUT VERY IMPORTANT TO ME I AM ### AND I HAVE HAD A LOT A LOT SUFFERING SADNESS IN MY LIFE I WANT TO LOOK AND FEEL AT MY VERY BEST AND HAVE MY CONFIDENCE AND SELF ESTEEM INCREASED GREATLY I HAD A GREAT FOUNDATION MAKE UP FOR MY SKIN AND WHEN I WORE THIS I LOOKED AND FELT SO SO MUCH BEETER IT WAS BLESSING TO ME AND IT WAS A GREAT TEXTURE CONSISTENCY THEY TOOK THIS PRODUCTS OFF THE MARKET AND I AM TRYING TO GET SOMETHING SIMILAR EVEN BETTER I HAVE TRIED EVERY THING AND THEY HAVE ALL WENT IN THE BIN GAVE A WAY TO ### AND THE ONCE I HAVE TRIED IN THE PAST HAS BEEN TERRIBLE I HAVE WRITTEN MANY EMAIL LEETERS TO THE CHEAPER MAKE UP COMPANYS IN ### AND ASKING THEM TO PRODUCE A LOT BETTER FOUNDATIONS I NEED GREAT BREAKTHROUGH IN THIS AS IT IS VERY UPSETTING GOD ALONE KNOWS THE RIGHT TEXTURE COLOUR TONES CONSISTENCY I PRAY IN JESUS NAME LORD PLEASE GIVE ALL THE MAKE UP COMPANYS ESPECIALLY CHEAPER COMPANYS THE WISDOM DESIRE RIGHT INGREDIENTS I PRAY ALL OF THEM WILL MAKE THE PARTICULAR FOUNDATION TINTED MOSTURIZER I DESIRE WITH THE RIGHT TEXTURE RIGHT COLOUR RIGHT CONSISTENCY SOON ABUNDANTLY AND IT WILL BE A BLESSING AND EVEN BETTER THAN WHAT I HAD BEFORE LORD THIS IS SO IMPORTANT TO ME LORD I PRAY FOR BREAKTHROUGH AND FOR ALL THESE COMPANYS TO PRODUCE THIS SOON I PRAY FOR MIGHTY BREAKTHROUGH VICTORY SUCCESS IN THIS IN JESUS NAME PLEASE GRANT ME THIS DESIRE SPEEDILY GIVE ME HOPE AND TRANSFORM MY FAITH ### ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE PUTTING MAKE UP ON TO LOOK AND FEEL BETTER AND THE WAY THAT WE LOOK AFFECT THE WAY WE FEEL LORD I WANT TO LOOK AND FEEL AT MY VERY BEST AND I REALLY WANT TO WHERE THE MAKE UP I DESIRE TO CHURCH AND HAVE OPTIONS FOR THE SUMMER WINTER LORD MAKE MY MAKE UP BAG TOTAL FULL WITH THE MAKE UP I DESIRE SOON RESTORE ALL DISAPPOINTMENTS I HAVE HAD IN THIS AREA GRANT ME THE BEST FOUNDATIONS MAKE UP EVER PLEASE LORD SPEEDILY IN JESUS NAME PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Sunday (tomorrow) I have to open the church service. Please support me in prayer! May Heavenly Father help me to wake up on time and go to church early (at least 15 - 20 minutes before the service starts). Let us pray that Heavenly Father will give me abundant wisdom, the guidance of the Holy...
Replies
8
Views
349
Hello everyone, Ive experienced several dark days in recent years. I’m asking for prayer support in the name of Jesus Christ. There are people who seek to drag me down and I can’t hold up against it. I don’t bother or disrupt anyone. Lord please fight my battles. I’m facing financial struggles...
Replies
5
Views
288
Please support me in prayer, because my neighbor who lives next to my house has always disturbed the peace of my family for more than ### years. Thanks ###
Replies
5
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,738
Members
648,212
Latest member
Dorierard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom