• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

CAN YOU IMAGINE?

Visionary1

Good and Faithful Servant
What kind of a wicked city would fine Jesus for being homeless and sleeping outside in a park? WOW! Today, that's what I learned the so-called buckle of the Bible belt had done to me after I left their city. They've once again put their foot in my back, to the tune of almost $800.00 THANK YOU LORD! I cry out to You Father GOD!!!

Will they never learn? Can they not see that everything they have done and try to do to me, God likewise does to them, only on an even more grand scale? They threw me out in a storm; God threw them out in a storm. They levied fines against me; their beloved sports team has had fines levied against it. They've sought to stifle me with foolishness while the wicked they celebrate and exalt. God is not playing with this thing. He said, "It won't be water, but fire next time."

Perhaps, just perhaps it wasn't I alone so much who needed to learn piety, but a people, a city that calls itself by God's name, that needs to learn piety and respect for God's Word. For it is written: "The measure by which you measure, it will be measured back to you." Moreover, "That which you have done unto tbe least of these, you have also done unto Me." Again, what kind of city would levy fines against Jesus simply for being homeless and having to sleep outside on a park bench. "The Son of man hath no place to lay His head." Yet, I prayed for them when the floodwaters came their way; I celebrated with them when their team "won" the world series. But for my love, for my forgiveness, they give me hatred.

SO BE IT

Please understand, I'm neither threatening nor cursing, I have no power nor desire to do either. But rather I stand on God's unfailing Word. In Jesus' name. Amen.

(Why can't you gather together to do tbe good which He hath commanded?)

~

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

YeshuahComes

Beloved
What kind of a wicked city would fine Jesus for being homeless and sleeping outside in a park? WOW! Today, that's what I learned the so-called buckle of the Bible belt had done to me after I left their city. They've once again put their foot in my back, to the tune of almost $800.00 THANK YOU LORD! I cry out to You Father GOD!!!

Will they never learn? Can they not see that everything they have done and try to do to me, God likewise does to them, only on an even more grand scale? They threw me out in a storm; God threw them out in a storm. They levied fines against me; their beloved sports team has had fines levied against it. They've sought to stifle me with foolishness while the wicked they celebrate and exalt. God is not playing with this thing. He said, "It won't be water, but fire next time."

Perhaps, just perhaps it wasn't I alone so much who needed to learn piety, but a people, a city that calls itself by God's name, that needs to learn piety and respect for God's Word. For it is written: "The measure by which you measure, it will be measured back to you." Moreover, "That which you have done unto tbe least of these, you have also done unto Me." Again, what kind of city would levy fines against Jesus simply for being homeless and having to sleep outside on a park bench. "The Son of man hath no place to lay His head." Yet, I prayed for them when the floodwaters came their way; I celebrated with them when their team "won" the world series. But for my love, for my forgiveness, they give me hatred.

SO BE IT

Please understand, I'm neither threatening nor cursing, I have no power nor desire to do either. But rather I stand on God's unfailing Word. In Jesus' name. Amen.

(Why can't you gather together to do tbe good which He hath commanded?)

~
Look at the videos from the spoon lady: If you were where I am, I would give you a place to stay, as long as I have one, weeing homeless, are close to being homeless and have no food. Let the people without mercy and love have it done unto them dear child. You shall see their destruction.

Margee

Humble Prayer Warrior
I pray daily for the tent cities that surround our towns. I feel so bad for those people who are sleeping in the cold and no one comes to help them. My daily prayer to Jesus is to save those who are homeless, jobless, and full of worry and sadness fill their hearts. Please God, save them all and bless them. In Jesus name. Amen

PastorRyan

Humble Servant
Dear God, bless those who live on terminals, on airports and on underpasses and no one cares for them. Save all of them bring all of them to church. In Jesus name. Amen

Dolliet

Prayer Warrior
I feel so sorry seeing a lot of people living in their cars, vans or tents. Let us all fast and pray that the goverment, all the churches and pastors will help them build a house of them. Jesus loves each homeless person and cares for them.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom