Can animals sense who Jesus is?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Animals can't talk{in our language.}{Although parrots do.}So they can't really tell us their thoughts, or feeling on things. BUT, animals,for survival, do have instinct , and are "keen"to pick up on things.Now animals are a creation of God.BUT because it was Adam and Eve who fell, not them, the Salvation plan is mainly for us,and so we can feel the Holy Spirit,etcNow, all that being said,animals have instinct but can't communicate,would be curious if Jesus walked by an animal, if they could with the instinct pick up on the presence of God, and know?I would think the answer is yes, because they are one of Gods creations. But, we don't know the spiritual level of animals as compared to us..Soooo...would animals sense , and realize,when God is near?I think so.

Animals can't talk{in our language.}{Although parrots do.}So they can't really tell us their thoughts, or feeling on things. BUT, animals,for survival, do have instinct , and are "keen"to pick up on things.Now animals are a creation of God.BUT because it was Adam and Eve who fell, not them, the Salvation plan is mainly for us,and so we can feel the Holy Spirit,etcNow, all that being said,animals have instinct but can't communicate,would be curious if Jesus walked by an animal, if they could with the instinct pick up on the presence of God, and know?I would think the answer is yes, because they are one of Gods creations. But, we don't know the spiritual level of animals as compared to us..Soooo...would animals sense , and realize,when God is near?I think so.
I like this question. Some have questioned do animals have souls? feel pain. yes. they exist and are alive. same as us. (but OUR relationship with them does not have to be identical as God's. we have a relationship with animals but we don't live with monkeys or care about the panda's graduation. we get to see its beauty and we shjould let it alive. they don't care about us either BUT they DO in healthi9er ways. we should be like animals. non domesticated.

but i wrote something about that. in a response to something or other.

How would God answer prayers of people who speak French? or that of a monkey or whale.

so that brings us to what is prayer. we try and practice. but i started may one day write a book on Prayer In Retrospect.

what actually comes real and what did we prayer (or think or do etc)

so i do not use Jesus or have connetations nor am exactly Christian. but am very spirutual. but i always pray to God. now maybe when you pray to Jesus you actually pray to God.

"all our thoughts are heard" in a good way.

somethign about getting verbiage out of the mind. releases the connotations and the intentions for something outside

i like to pray to "everything outside of myself"

i don't pray in groups. i don't like it. i find it personal.
praying in groups the prayers dont come true but they do provide unity so their is benefit. a joint agenda doen'st necessarily can't necessarily happen the way i see. so much. because why would wer really want the same things or need. (to a point to bring unity and OUR clear intentions) if that makes sense. wonder if this makes sense to people. if God answers deeper better prayers, and peoples desires would have to be unique, how ould a decided agreed prayer manifest or be the best. mediocre? no? or just somehting somene people want which is okay. but is it prayer fullfilled or us fullfilled. or just us speaking what we want. haha. but prayer is a direction . but when things have comet true. it was kind of my no

good miracles and but . someone said prayer is talking to god. meditation is answering god. or listenting to god.

but we answe others prayers too at times. i do'nt know. have fun with that.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
God tested all the time the prophets of old, those who love Him and trusted His word. All the apostles were tested also and they found themselves faultless in His sight. David was so in love of God and he wanted God to test him in any possible. He said...... Test me o Lord and try me...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Welcome to the 2023 edition of me answering the age-old question: What should I get my spouse for Christmas? Short answer: I don’t know. Longer answer: I have so many ideas that I guarantee you can find a great gift and/or stocking stuffer among them. I’ve organized the ideas into categories...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Before I continue in the "Processes," discourse, especially as has been at work in this city, I must say this to the cities that have ears to hear: You don't ever, I don't care what the situation, nor how urgent the matter, you are never to turn to idols. You are never to seek their...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I keep trying to help this city to understand that God does not lie. Whether we like it or not; whether it's in our favor or not; whether we even believe it or not, God never makes a promise He doesn't keep, nor does He make predictions that don't come to pass. Just as He did 5 1/2 yrs ago, He...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In "being about His Father's business," Jesus actually had a whole lot to say. Many in the church seldom acknowledge this text because, here, Jesus is speaking to His disciples, about the church, especially her leaders. This was just a bit of what Jesus said . . . Mathew 23 (MSG) Now Jesus...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom