Calm My Fear, Lord Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaul

Disciple of Prayer
Lord Jesus, calm my fear for my boss and her 'gang' - those WHO had to help me but didn't. Let me stand in your love and light, be in my Heart and let me be in your hand. Stay near me, when I am at work and home, Lord Jesus, as you did in my dream. Set your angelguards around me and my daughter now and forever - help me to forgive my boss ### and those WHO were supposed to help me but didn't dare - in your name Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, pls calm my fear and anxiety and guide me to take the next step regarding my health issues. I am so scared of what to come. Please Jesus be with me I pray 🙏 Amen
Replies
11
Views
454
Prayer to overcome my fear of death Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a heart full of fear and uncertainty. The thought of death and what lies beyond fills me with anxiety and dread. I know that You are the God of life and the giver of eternal life, and I seek Your peace and comfort...
Replies
6
Views
2K
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
12
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,044
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom