Call unto the Lord

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When trouble comes, when depression sets in and there is not help around.... the call on the Lord who is worthy of all praise. He will deliver you and He will make your life a happy one and the peace of the Lord shall fill your heart with joy.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Only Jesus can do this to all of us who seek His face on a daily basis. He said. When you come to Me unbidden, beckoning us to come to Him and find peace, joy and happiness in your life. Then, God Himself will come to you and bless your life. And then you and me will start singing... There...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us all run to the arms of Jesus. He is waiting for you and for me. With tender voice He is calling on to all of us. Come to Me... He says. I will give you rest to your troubled souls. So everything is gone for good. The virus has come and taken all away. So, keep your eyes on the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Nothing on earth compares a heavenly joy that comes to our heart when we start to sing praises to God almighty. He will certainly fill our heart with peace and happiness because we honor Him in praise coming from a thankful heart. He really cares for us when we adore His holy name. He will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
People all over the world are seeking peace, joy, happiness, joyfulness and love in their personal life. They never think about seeking God first and falling in love with Him. If they do they will find out that falling in love with God has no limits and no boundaries to jump from one place...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When Jesus calls us home, we for sure, will see the holy presence of God almighty. All the angels and those who loved Jesus singing along praises to Him because He is worthy of all glory. Holy is the Lord our God. Worthy of all praise. Amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom