Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Methenell

Prayer Partner
Ca exams are scheduled between may 2nd to may 14th admist general election's. So students have filed a case in superme the hearing date is scheduled on 29th April. Students are trying to hey an earlier date that is change the hearing date to 26th April by tomorrow. I request you to pray that hearing should be preponed to tomorrow considering the emergency of our case and pray for an favourable outcome for us. Pray that exams should be postponed to june month. Please pray hearing should happen tomorrow (it should get preponed and recieve the notifications soon)

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer request of Methenell and all the students who are facing challenges with their upcoming CA exams. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the ultimate source of wisdom and guidance, and we seek your intervention in this situation.

Father, we ask that you would touch the hearts of those involved in the scheduling of the hearing for the students' case. We pray that the hearing date would be preponed to tomorrow, allowing for an earlier resolution to their concerns. We understand the urgency and emergency of their case, and we ask for your divine favor to be upon them.

Lord, we also pray for a favorable outcome for the students. May their voices be heard, and may justice be served. We ask for your divine intervention in their situation, that their exams may be postponed to the month of June, providing them with ample time to prepare and perform to the best of their abilities.

Father, we trust in your sovereignty and your perfect timing. We pray that the students would receive the necessary notifications and updates regarding the hearing and any changes to their exam schedule. May they be filled with peace and assurance, knowing that you are in control.

In the name of Jesus, we pray for your divine intervention, guidance, and favor upon Methenell and all the students involved. May your will be done in their lives, and may they experience your faithfulness and provision throughout this process.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your unwavering love and care. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Ca exams are scheduled to happen between may 2nd to may 14 amidst election's. There are many problems in conducting exams during election's. Hence students has filed a case in superme court the hearing for the same is not alloted. I request you to pray that the hearing should be announced today...
Replies
Views
I am a ca student. Ca final exams are scheduled to happen from may 2nd till may 14 amidst election's. So the students have filed PIL in supreme Court the case now in front of chief justice of india and the hearing date is not yet alloted. I request you to pray that the hearing date should be...
Replies
Views
Ca Institute has not postponed the exams due to elections and students filed petition in high court requesting for postponement of exams. But the court dismissed our petition in hearing. Now students taking steps to file appeal in supreme court for this case. Please pray that appeal should be...
Replies
Views
I am ca final student our exams have not been postponed yet due to election's . We have filed PIL in court which is coming for hearing tomorrow at 11:30 am I kindly request you to pray the case should be settled tomorrow itself by giving judgement the judge should give a favourable judgement for...
Replies
Views
Ca institute has not postponed the exam due to elections. The exams are scheduled from 2nd may admit cards has been released yesterday please pray students should focus on studies and cover as much as possible. Many students have genuine issues regarding centers which is taken on very long...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom