Bye

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord, especially concerning the heavy decisions you shared about your finances, your home and your marriage. We have prayed for the Lord to provide for your need to replace income, for wisdom as you consider renting out your house and selling property to make repairs, and for clear discernment as you contemplate filing for divorce and ending ties that you feel no longer serve you.

We pray in Jesus Name that God will grant you wisdom and peace as you seek His will. We ask Him to provide for your financial needs according to His riches as promised in Philippians 4:19, and to give you wisdom liberally as He promises in James 1:5. We pray that He will guide you in stewardship of the house and property He has entrusted to you, and that He will lead you to godly counsel as you weigh the future of your marriage. We know that marriage is a covenant before God as taught in Matthew 19:6, and we pray that the Lord will make His perfect will known to you, bring healing where healing is needed, and give you strength to follow Him in obedience and trust as you seek Him with all your heart as in Proverbs 3:5.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We continue to pray for you in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE GREATLY I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED PART OF IT ON ME NOW SATAN KNOCK IT OFFFFFFFF WOW YESTERDAY ALL DOUBT PUT ON ME ITS OFF THE NEGATIVE WORDS OF MINE DROPPED TO THE GROUND ALL NEGATIVE WORDS ABOUT ME GOD ALMIGHTY MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS ARE DROPPED TO THE GROUND HOWEVER BECAUSE I...
Replies
10
Views
163
Good morning, Yesterday evening I clarified why I left my job of ### years abruptly. I filed a written complaint beforehand (not filled with accusatory language) but filled with facts. I also mentioned the retaliation that followed. I remained on board to train my backup person to ensure a...
Replies
14
Views
92
Life in Binded up greatly spirit of KORAH NO POWER OF THE LORD TO NO WAY TO B GREAT TO BLOCK STEAL KILL DESTROY DEMOLISH OF MINE MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS ALL THINGS R POSSIBLE WITH THE LORD AND THE UNIVERSE TO TODAY POSITIVE ENERGY CAN FLOW IN OUR LIVES GREATLYYYY NO WORRIES STARTING WITH MY...
Replies
9
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,428
Messages
16,811,128
Members
650,802
Latest member
Ireamarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom