But I have a loan of ###...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request 🙏 Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult financial situation right now. I have loans from around 6 different apps, and the burden has become extremely difficult for me to manage. I sincerely request you all to please remember me in your prayers. And if anyone...
Replies
8
Views
136
Please Pray in The Name of Jesus that God will help me and Let Things work on my favor today That He will make a way and supply a need That I need him to supply imidently And That My loan will work out Just fine Today with no problem That He will Work it out and let it happen for me (Theese two...
Replies
9
Views
147
Please pray about this: my family signed up for a loan in my father's name a few months ago because we needed emergency funds for something. I paid off the loan but then we needed it again for something else and I was never able to make the full payment for the new loan taken out. This has now...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom