Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakamega10

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord, I have stood in prayers for my business and it's not responding. I confess that, Lord, unless you bless me, I won't leave you. I request that you give my business a once more touch. I believe that I shall not close it up. In Jesus' mighty name, I pray. Amen
 
Father, God we seek Your hand to be upon this business. Father, Your word says You are the Lord who teaches us to profit, Isaiah 48:17. Lord, we stand upon this word, teach and guide ### in this business. Lord Jesus, we thank You for the blessing of the work of his hands...amen
 
Dear Lord, I entrust ###'s business in your loving care Oh Lord. Lord she needs it for her sustenance Lord. Lord by your Holy Will Lord uplift her business, Lord you are the all powerful God and Savior, Lord please empower it that she may give you all her glories Lord in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Proclaim It….

I have and will always and forever continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.

Claim It In Jesus’ Name!

Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Death and life are in the power of the tongue. Continue to speak life.



Let’s Pray…God thank You for answering this prayer with a yes and amen! Bless my business and financial situation and bless me with wisdom in my finances. Give me wisdom how to live a successful life in Christ. Amen!
 
Dear God, please bless my business and ### too, make it strong, guide us, for us to better serve our customers, in Jesus name, amen
 
Lord Almighty help this business to profit please pray for all ### business to profit. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
186
Please pray for my family business we are losing business and trying all we can to stay open. We can’t pay the rent or ourselves at the moment and we have three kids the business was building up and earning more and more then we were undercut by two businesses we are trying our best we have a...
Replies
10
Views
170
Please pray that if I should start my own business, God would lead me to the right products to sell. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,079
Messages
16,807,077
Members
650,528
Latest member
Karaornaurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom