Business Prosperity

  • Thread starter Thread starter Milika
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Milika

Guest
Pray for me for the increase and knowledge and capacity on the things of God and to serve him with all my heart, soul and spirit and also to discover my talents.
 
LORD, I AM IN AGREEMENT TO THIS PRAYER, AS YOU TELL US, ASK AND YOU WILL RECEIVE WISDOM TO DO ALL THINGS ACCORDING TO YOUR PLAN, NOT OUR PLAN, IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers for God to bless our practice with supernatural success, supernatural prosperity and supernatural profitability with a supernatural and abundant flow of new patients always calling for consultation appointments. Also, that I may serve with Love and joy and devotion to...
Replies
10
Views
236
Hello, my music career is on a low right now. Nobody seems to care about anything I post. Please pray that the lord may grant me a fruitful & great career with lots of songs yet to be written. So that I can use the talents He has given me. In Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
142
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, we thank you for sustaining us by your great grace from our first cry till our last breath. We humbly request you to kindly grant more work and income to our business daily. Our Lord God Almighty, please fight all our enemies who think, talk, work devilish things against...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,176
Messages
16,796,881
Members
649,725
Latest member
Kroalxath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom