Business, career, Book, Brand, Clothing Line, Perfume, Eyewear Line, Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pray247

Prayer Partner
Lord I pray that this year is the year of brand new beginnings. I look forward to doing your work, Lord. I pray that the business and everything that you want me to do happens right now in the name of Jesus. I pray I finish the book that you want me to write is complete right now in your name, Lord, and I pray you put the right people in my life to take my company to the next level, Lord. Shark Tank, etc. I want to be a brand, a household name, changing lives in your name, Lord. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,472
Messages
16,800,177
Members
649,995
Latest member
Poingeinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom