Business Breakthrough

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ivan

Guest
I want God to help me to secure a loan to start my dream business which is aimed at training young Professionals with my God-giving talent. My name is ### from ###.
 
Brother - You are in my prayer

Brother - You are in my prayer
 
I pray that God will miraculously provide with you with abundant finance, in a way that you not be hurt, in a way that you will have testimonies showing that the blessings of God make rich and add no sorrow. I pray that all your good desires will be met in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to give me financial breakthrough, marital settlement, business breakthrough, marital settlement, and healing in my body and family.
Replies
7
Views
346
I'm jobless from 2014 till. I hold a BSc in IT, certificate in cable TV installation and certificate in Occupational Health and Safety. Still can't get a job, I need God's help. I opened a school, the people I trusted to run the school all left and said they want to open their own school too...
Replies
8
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom