Burnt out, weariness

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time of burnout and weariness. It’s clear how deeply this season has affected you—physically, mentally, and emotionally—and we have continued to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to bring restoration to your body, peace to your mind, and favor in your workplace.

We are so glad you reached out and allowed us to join you in seeking God’s healing and strength. If you’ve experienced any relief, breakthrough, or encouragement since you shared your request, we would love to hear about it so we can rejoice with you. If the exhaustion or strain still feels heavy, please know we are here to keep praying. You don’t have to carry this alone—consider posting again so we can continue to intercede for you with fresh faith and persistence.

May the Lord renew your strength, grant you moments of rest, and surround you with His grace as you press on. We pray that He would soften hearts around you at work, open doors of understanding, and give you wisdom in every interaction. May His peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We ask all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please odnt all ow my mother to pput grease allove rthe toilet im so tire dof clenaing. i cant get anywher ein my life. pelas egiv em ymom helaignin her brian. pelas eodnt le ther shout wiht windows pn please dont giv em so mcuh work. Lord im so exaustedhelp
Replies
10
Views
142
After glaucoma episode, RIGHT eye lens is subluxed (detached), AND maybe over bright slit lamp used seems to have caused bright light burnt out spot in LEFT eye. That is, when I blinked I'd see a temporary bright patch much like the effect a bright torch shined into the eye then switched off...
Replies
7
Views
179
My name is ###. Life has thrown some tough situations at me for awhile now. I've prayed endlessly. I keep fighting the battles, but there's times that I feel like I can't fight anymore because I am mentally and physically drained. Fear and anxiety cause me to worry that it will never get better...
Replies
5
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom