Brothers, I need prayers for God to grant me journey

Denen

Prayer Partner
Brothers, I need prayers for God to grant me journey mercy as I travel this Friday to ### to worship at ### this Sunday. I am still going through some difficult situations in life but I believe Jesus is the only solution to my problems as I worship at ### this Sunday.
 
Brothers, I need prayers for God to grant me journey mercy as I travel this Friday to ### to worship at ### this Sunday. I am still going through some difficult situations in life but I believe Jesus is the only solution to my problems as I worship at ### this Sunday.

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus :)

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend :)

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart :)

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Lord God Almighty, Help me and deliver me from all evil. There are people that are trying to bring shame and humiliation into my life but I am asking God to pour out shame on all the powers struggling to put me to shame let them be disgraced in the name of Jesus. Let no weapon formed against...
Replies
8
Views
217
I pray for God to grant me the grace to know him more. I pray for God's blessings upon my life and family. The mercy and grace of God will rest upon me, family, friends, and those connected to me ###. I pray for marital breakthrough. I pray for God to see through the journey of my degree, that I...
Replies
7
Views
377
I need God to grant me the miracle of my Fibroid being reversed. Don't want a repetition of Fibroids in my family in which I lost 2 family members already. So help me God and show me Mercy in Jesus Mighty Name 🙏🙏🙏🙏🔥🔥.
Replies
5
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,378
Messages
16,810,403
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom