Brothers and sisters am requesting for your prayers

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I am requesting a prayer request to get my ex back after my bad actions towards her. I have lost my temper, lusted, and sinned across the year and a half we were together. I may only be ### years old, and I didn't realize what I would miss until I lost it. I request that you keep...
Replies
7
Views
241
Hi, I am ### I am requesting a prayer that I am asking to God to give me 97 percentile in JEE Mains and the exam held on January month 2026. I am believing that God will give me. And I am asking you to that so please pray for me to achieve 97 percentile in JEE Mains. Thank you Show quoted text
Replies
9
Views
316
🙏 Prayer Request 🙏 Dear brothers and sisters, please keep ### in your prayers. We are in urgent need of having our insurance approved and available so our trucking company can continue operating. This is vital to keep our employees working and ensure payroll is met. Please pray for: God’s...
Replies
5
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom