~Brotherly Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingo

Good and Faithful Servant
Brotherly Love, I pray this for all that are here...was this not the ultimate plan...

contempt, resentments and discord, I pray these things to be abandoned...

and all worldly things that block out the Holy Spirit unto one's own self...

In the name of the Divine Christ...I pray of this to be...Amen...
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my ### protection, he’s in an extremely corrupt and violent prison. He is being punished for speaking up against horrific things that happened to him. I pray he has favor and blessings in Jesus name. I pray the prison staff, wardens and directors get charged for the wrong that they...
Replies
4
Views
452
Lord in Heaven, I forgive my brother ( “###”) but I pray he return the stolen items. Heal my spirit and protect me from all harm, in Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
245
My brother to be more and more loving to me and cooperative, not aggressive, controlling or disrespectful. The problem is arrogance/ego. We need to be in contact and cooperate because we take care of our sick and old mother.
Replies
10
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom