Brother ### Needs Healing From Car Accident

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shaye
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shaye

Guest
My brother, ###, was in a car accident yesterday and had a series of injuries including a hematoma. He is on his way back to the hospital ER just now because of problems with his vision. I am requesting for prayer for his full healing and recovery as well as a prayer to watch over those treating and caring for him please. Thank you for your help.
 
Father God, I thank You for Your Blood and right now I cover ### with it and pray a hedge of protection. Lord, I thank You that You are performing a miracle in ### and healing him from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. Lord, guide the doctors and bless them as they realize the miracle You have done and I thank You that they will sing Your praises for what You have done in and through ### in Jesus' Name...Amen
 
Father God, I thank You for Your Blood and right now I cover ### with it and pray a hedge of protection. Lord, I thank You that You are performing a miracle in ### and healing him from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. Lord, guide the doctors and bless them as they realize the miracle You have done and I thank You that they will sing Your praises for what You have done in and through ### in Jesus' Name...Amen
Thank you for your prayers for my ###. God bless you.
 
Dear God please place your healing hands on ###. Be with him all the way and help him to recover fully. Lord we beseech you that your spirit will guide the hands of those caring for him. Oh Jehovah you are the beginning and the end the giver of life. Please grant life and health to ###

In the name of my saviour Jesus

Amen
 
Lord Jesus touch ### in his time of need and heal him of these injuries. Restore his vision and let him fully recover from all his injuries. Lord, guide all those who are treating ### and give them the wisdom and skill they need to adequately care for ### and help him with his recovery. Bless his sister ### for bringing this great need to You, Lord. Help her and give her peace and comfort during this time. We entrust ###, his family and relatives to You, Lord, and we thank You for all the help and healing that You will bring to them, in Jesus name, amen.

"O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me." Ps. 30:2
 
Dear God please place your healing hands on ###. Be with him all the way and help him to recover fully. Lord we beseech you that your spirit will guide the hands of those caring for him. Oh Jehovah you are the beginning and the end the giver of life. Please grant life and health to ###

In the name of my saviour Jesus

Amen
Thank you and God bless you for your prayers

Lord Jesus touch ### in his time of need and heal him of these injuries. Restore his vision and let him fully recover from all his injuries. Lord, guide all those who are treating ### and give them the wisdom and skill they need to adequately care for ### and help him with his recovery. Bless his sister ### for bringing this great need to You, Lord. Help her and give her peace and comfort during this time. We entrust ###, his family and relatives to You, Lord, and we thank You for all the help and healing that You will bring to them, in Jesus name, amen.

"O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me." Ps. 30:2
Thank you for your prayers on behalf of my brother. God bless you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning my brothers and sisters in Christ I thank God for Jesus Christ and it was a blessed Easter Sunday on yesterday. I come with heavy heart due to waiting patiently on my settlement finances come from a car accident caused by a guy to my car. This happened November 14, 2024 and I thank...
Replies
10
Views
577
I cried out to Lord and He heard me. There was a person or maybe group of people who did not like me and wanted me killed. I felt an uneasy feeling as I was driving down the road, and suddenly this lady pulled out nowhere and slammed into my car really hard. I was screaming and crying out to...
Replies
6
Views
410
Also if i forgot something in how its supose to be done please tell me i still remember when i always forgot to say in jesus name amen after praying my brain injury made me forget but when someone pointed that to me and explain why i now do it. this is my first testimony. Brothers and sisters, I...
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom