BroPraise the lord alleluiaI am sorry for not sending ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

harvey

Disciple of Prayer
Bro

Praise the lord alleluia

I am sorry for not sending my office reports on time and now when the director is not ready to sign I ask pardon for the delay, pls help me out and let him sign it. Pls forgive me for my stupid delay which I was lazy.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I’m unable to find a job right now and my debt is accumulating. The only “income” I have right now is government assistance. It helps me with rent but I have no motivation to look for work anymore. Local churches cannot help me because I don’t have income. I guess it would have been...
Replies
10
Views
371
Dear lord I am sorry for not accepting the first 2 blessings you have given me. I know im not worthy of a third try. But I plead for your forgiveness on my trespasses against your wishes. Please Lord have mercy on me and I pray that you may bless me one more time. In your loving name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
259
Praise The Lord Alleluia. Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank you in advance for blessing me a great job with a fantastic salary in a wonderful country, where I can easily attend SUNDAY MASS without fail. Jesus I trust in you. Nothing is impossible for you. Amen
Replies
9
Views
527
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,969
Messages
16,794,075
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom