Broken Relationship Miracle

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

I just want me and Z to work out and get back together, thats the only Christmas present i want this year. It just came to me i dont want money, or tattoo gift cards, a safe, i just want Z to love me and us be together. I want a happy ending to the end of the year. Father God, please give me a Christmas Miracle. Im so hurt from him today. I pray he develops deep feelings for me. I pray that he treats me right with respect. Im tired of crying. I just want to be happy. I pray that Z apologizes to me, i just want him to tell me that he loves me and truly mean it. I pray that we get back together and stay together.  You know the desires of my heart. In Jesus Christ let this be done. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen

Praying for you, in Jesus Name, Amen. Have you ever thought about the concept of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had pains of loneliness from my wife vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I am feeling very alone ever since my boyfriend broke up with me. I am extremely sad and the worst part is some days my faith and hope is so high that this is just a obstacle and we’ll end up together and other days im so scared that he’ll move on from me and forget me. I just have this constant...
Replies
Views
God protect me from getting back with my ex. He wants to be in a sexual relationship with me after calling off he and I's wedding years ago. He got vaccinated and has sores on his body. And wants to get back together. I don't want to get back together with him.
Replies
Views
I want reassurance in my relationship.im requesting God to show me the way. To help my love relationship be a blessing, to prosper in it and to somehow this year get proposed to the guy I love.i pray deeply everyday for the distance between us to disappear and for guidance even as we live apart...
Replies
Views
Dear pastor I pray for divine grace and mercy. I pray God bless me with his mercy and love, pastor pray God my deliverance and breakthrough. A new job and financial breakthrough. Pastor I ask you pray for the pain I feel derp in my heart. My partner treated me so bad and left me, he just...
Replies
Views
My name is Ermine After applying for job after job in South Florida I was not getting hired so I stayed in NYC with my addicted boyfriend whom I left living in Florida for thinking I could change him. It's been five years of no change. He's not a bad person never stole from me it's just he loves...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom