Broken Record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My partner had a criminal record. I need prayers that he doesn't lose his job in a care home when he has to do a criminal check that he will be okay. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
108
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a medical record. I like for it to be destroyed in Jesus Christ name. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
246
That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom