Broken Record

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
God I feel like a broken record..I keep asking for same thing ..please god help ### and I reconcile please..please allow my mom to be there and help my dad find a job...Thank you lord for everything you have done for me..thank you Jesus for giving your life for ours..please watch over my kids please help me to say and for right things when ### and I do talk..I love you god..in Jesus name I pray amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My partner had a criminal record. I need prayers that he doesn't lose his job in a care home when he has to do a criminal check that he will be okay. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
108
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a medical record. I like for it to be destroyed in Jesus Christ name. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
246
That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom