Broken Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrojas10

Prayer Warrior
Lord Jesus I wish all this stress could just end. I don't know how much more I can take. I wish my family was back together again. Please Father show me the light.
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with peace for this family.... IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with consolation and believe that You listen to his prayer and will give him the answer at Your time. Please keep the family, Lord. Let the family be in tight bind. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Father I pray that stress be lifted from this family. I pray for them to be together. In the precious name of Jesus. Amen
 
Lord, you are the repairer of the broken marriages and families, you are the wonderful Father, who not only welcomes the prodigal back home but also through a party on his honor. So Father, I come in the name of Jesus Christ and stand with ### for his family, the restoration of marriage. We call his wife back from the far country where she has found refuge. May the resources run dry and advisors run cold on her and that descends far down in loneliness and reaches rock bottom and then wake from that coma and run back home to her husband.

In the meantime, Father, help brother ###, to prepare for the festivities of the return of his wife. Cleanse his heart, help him fix himself, help correct what needs to be corrected before she returns. I pray that the remarriage be sweeter than it has ever been. I thank you for doing this for your name sake in Jesus your son and our Lord and savior in whom we pray, amen!
 
Lord Jesus we pray that you will manifest in the life of ### and in his family we pray Lord for Favor in Jesus name...amen
 
i pray in JESUS name that he takes the stress from you, and he show you the light, GOD bless you.
 
Our God is a God of grace. He said that when sin abounds His grace abounds even more. He said His grace is sufficient for us and His mercy endures forever. If God said it then it is settled. We need to just trust in Him completely. For whatever you are asking God for mercy, it is already for you, just thank Him. Be blessed in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family we are in desperate need of healing for myself, my husband, our 3 boys, and daughter. My boys have turned against me due to them using drugs. Have called me the most horrific names. I have tried my very best to be the best mother I can and have always loved them...
Replies
9
Views
252
My mind is attacking me. My family is broken and he is gone. The harder that I pray he comes back and our family will be restored, the more my mind tells me to just leave and it’s over. The worse he gets towards me. I feel defeated. I want to give up, not on my journey with Jesus, but my family...
Replies
8
Views
412
Hello, I come from a very broken and confused family. My parents are divorced. Every marriage in my family did not work and there was a lot of infidelity and adultery and quarreling. Now I believe in Jesus and do not want the lifestyle of my parents. I hated the word family for a long time...
Replies
7
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom