Broken Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrojas10

Prayer Warrior
Don't feel like living any more Lord. My girlfriend and son of ### years are gone and not coming back. My own sins push them away and I feel I can't live any more. I've prayed so much but yet they're moving on without me. Father please I need a miracle.
 
please, have faith,

pray to God and he will answer your prayers :)

God ALWAYS answers true prayer in one way or another.

Your life, that God gave you, is more precious than anything else.

Remember that through everything, God loves you :)

hang on there, and I will pray for you :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for my family to be protected and covered by the blood of Jesus. I pray that my son will also be protected in his school and wherever he goes, in Jesus mighty name . I pray that all of my delay bills shall be paid off in Jesus mighty name . I pray for Fire to burn down every plans of the...
Replies
10
Views
47
Please pray for my family we are in desperate need of healing for myself, my husband, our 3 boys, and daughter. My boys have turned against me due to them using drugs. Have called me the most horrific names. I have tried my very best to be the best mother I can and have always loved them...
Replies
9
Views
255
My mind is attacking me. My family is broken and he is gone. The harder that I pray he comes back and our family will be restored, the more my mind tells me to just leave and it’s over. The worse he gets towards me. I feel defeated. I want to give up, not on my journey with Jesus, but my family...
Replies
8
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,089
Messages
16,795,814
Members
649,636
Latest member
Ashamoralmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom