Broken Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrojas10

Prayer Warrior
Lord I have prayed and prayed and prayed but things get worse and worse. My ### and ### left me and are not coming back. I'm losing so much faith Father I'm trying to hold on Lord. Please Lord I need a miracle. Return them Father so we can be a family again but this time following your word.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him. No matter how He moves Trust Him. The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. I pray God’s perfect will to be done in your Life in Jesus’ name.
 
Dear Lord, we know that You hear people that call out to You, THANK YOU!

PSALM 34

17The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

18The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

19Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

--------------------------------------------

The LORD will help you, hold on, trust in Him, have faith. We are praying for you, God bless you and your family. Amen!
 
Lord I ask u to give ### strenght and lord that u give the desired of his heart.. In jesus name amen...

Sometime we loose everything so we could learn how to appreciate what we have...work within urself n god will pull u through this.... God bless...
 
Father, if it is in accordance to Your will that You bring this couple back together, let it be that they be Christ-centered in their relationship and honorable in every way to each other. That as Christians we walk in this world as strangers in a strange land. We are not to do the things the world does for we are called to live lives that are holy. Even if others live together before marriage, we will not. I pray that if this Child of God wants his girlfriend back, that he will desire her return honorably. For all the right reasons. Let him seek out Christ, and His love. Let this love be first and foremost in him. Let him see that Jesus is his answer in all things in this life. Your love is without condition as should be his. When she sees this type of love and Christ in him, it will make the reunion much easier and more attractive. God is the same yesterday, today and forever. He changes not. If brought together again, let these two marry. If forgiveness is needed for wrongs done, let there be forgiveness and trust according to love. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
```markdown
"In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion." -- PSALM 71:1 (KJV)

​

Dear ###, If you did nothing wrong to cause the lady and your son to leave then we should consider that they are running away from something good! If your love for them was placid and controlled and filled with good things for both of them, then you must also consider that God may have sent them away temporarily to learn the lessons they must learn, individually, in holding a family together. They may encounter difficulties along the way as many do who are moving and experiencing in this world but God knows what He does and would not leave you all alone if it is not meritorious and what is best for you. Keep the Faith and Pray! God may not move unto your situation just yet as He knows when the timing is right. He also knows what those two are up to and where they are.

So practice Patience for it is a virtue and it is called for here. I feel God's Spirit strongly indicating that they are gone for a good reason but that there will be many lessons along with stumps and bumps along the way. Pray for them and forgive them is the best thing you can do for them at this time. For God hears such prayers and as you forgive others, He too will forgive you. Do not be afraid of the future for it is already determined by God. He knows what it will be like and how you will be helped along in this situation.

The Lord Jesus has given me the following Scripture for you. Take it to heart, decipher its true meaning and heed its call and May God bless you and see you through your problem soon.

​

"As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith." -- GALATIANS 6:10 (KJV)

​
```
 
Where he leads me I will follow I will go without a murmur and his footsteps follow still. I pray that you will comfort ### give him sweet peace speak to him as you lead him through the valley; give him wisdom & understanding open his spiritual eyes and make him into a new man that he may see what you want to do in his life. Lord I know that the prayer of a righteous man avail much but through you all things are possible if we only believe. Amen!
 
Hi my name is ###. I have 4 boys; they are my life, they are my kids and 10 years ago CPS took them away from me and I have only seen them to times. My oldest is 16 now and I have a 14 and a 13 & a 12 year old and now my oldest son told me to stay away and never to call them and all I ask is to pray for me and for my kids and for them to know I love and miss them and that I will wait as long as I have to to see them and hope it is very soon......... Thank U.........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family we are in desperate need of healing for myself, my husband, our 3 boys, and daughter. My boys have turned against me due to them using drugs. Have called me the most horrific names. I have tried my very best to be the best mother I can and have always loved them...
Replies
9
Views
255
My mind is attacking me. My family is broken and he is gone. The harder that I pray he comes back and our family will be restored, the more my mind tells me to just leave and it’s over. The worse he gets towards me. I feel defeated. I want to give up, not on my journey with Jesus, but my family...
Replies
8
Views
414
Hello, I come from a very broken and confused family. My parents are divorced. Every marriage in my family did not work and there was a lot of infidelity and adultery and quarreling. Now I believe in Jesus and do not want the lifestyle of my parents. I hated the word family for a long time...
Replies
7
Views
413
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom