Broken Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrojas10

Prayer Warrior
Lord I can't lose my faith but my ### and ### really look like we are not going to be together. At this point it would only take a miracle for them to return and be a family again. Please Father I beg you to bring them back. I know my own sins broke my family apart but if there's any hope Father please return them.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember and never forget Jesus Loves You.

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, Bless me in every area of my life. You know what I need. You know the desires of my heart. Supply all my need. And bless me with the desires of my heart that are the will of God for my life. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Let me always keep my focus on You and walk in obedience to Your Word. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. And Lord all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for me, please do the same for the person who sent me this prayer. Amen.
 
Lord, please pour your Holy Spirit out over this man and bless him to commit to honor you in all things. I pray that you wrap him up and comfort him and bless him to focus on you so that he can earn the trust of his family again. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Father speak to them and make them one again according to your will, remove the misunderstanding between them, give them a heart to forgive each other and bless family abundantly with your love, peace and joy, in your powerful name I pray amen
 
Father, let us not forget that a relationship restoration that this man is asking for will not be done in accordance with Your will until and if it is done right. For such a relationship must be good and holy in Your sight. This woman deserves marriage and a Godly husband. She needs that kind of assurance and has a right to it. Her Son needs a father who will lead and love his family as Christ would have him do. Christ is always the answer! Father let Jesus become the center of this man's life and may he grow in the knowledge of You. Send Your Holy Spirit to touch his mind and heart and lead him in the way he should go. Write Your Word upon his heart, give him eyes to see, ears to hear and a heart of understanding. To many good people get devastated by ungodly marriages and relationships that are not founded in Christ, Your Beloved Son. This friend may not like my prayer but then he needs to see and read some of these prayer requests of those precious lives that have been absolutely torn apart by ungodly husbands and ungodly wives, let alone the boy and girl friends that did things their own way instead of Your way Father. Bless this man according to Your will. You love him so much and have so many good things for him, but they can only be found in You. In Jesus name, Amen and Amen.
 
Dear Lord reunite this family bless them dear lord. Keep this family together.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family we are in desperate need of healing for myself, my husband, our 3 boys, and daughter. My boys have turned against me due to them using drugs. Have called me the most horrific names. I have tried my very best to be the best mother I can and have always loved them...
Replies
9
Views
255
Hello, I come from a very broken and confused family. My parents are divorced. Every marriage in my family did not work and there was a lot of infidelity and adultery and quarreling. Now I believe in Jesus and do not want the lifestyle of my parents. I hated the word family for a long time...
Replies
7
Views
416
My mind is attacking me. My family is broken and he is gone. The harder that I pray he comes back and our family will be restored, the more my mind tells me to just leave and it’s over. The worse he gets towards me. I feel defeated. I want to give up, not on my journey with Jesus, but my family...
Replies
8
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,513
Messages
16,800,497
Members
650,032
Latest member
Zniothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom