Broken Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrojas10

Prayer Warrior
Lord I still pray for the return of my family. As the days go by, I know I'm losing them more and more. I know I can't lose faith but Lord I feel it's not gonna happen. Please Father forgive me for my sins and bring back my ### and ### so we can be a family again but this time following your word.
 
Lord in Jesus name bring this family back together according to Your purpose and let him offer marriage and do the right thing by his family to live in Unity with Your spirit and Your divine will and plan...touch his heart with healing and repentance and let her see his heart is true and sincere. Lord bless them in Jesus name...Let Thy will be done
 
LORD HEAR HIS HIS PRAYER AND BLESS WITH THIS HIS DESIRE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
 
Lord, in Jesus name, restore ###'s family. Forgive him of the sins he had committed.

We rise against the destroyer of family with the armor of God, we resist him with and in the blood of Jesus Christ.

We take refuge and we hide this family in the blood of Jesus and we leave them in your hands. We put this family in your sacred presence. And we call on restoration to arise, we call reconciliation to overtake this family. We call forgiveness to overcome trespasses and offenses in Jesus' name we pray amen!
 
Father hear our request bringing back the family. That is what is important to this person. Let the Lord see his caring understanding and help him to receive forgiveness through the mental roses that have occurred. Place love of God and peace in their hearts. Help them to understand each other and make it come to pass being entirely your will be done praying abundantly and often. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family we are in desperate need of healing for myself, my husband, our 3 boys, and daughter. My boys have turned against me due to them using drugs. Have called me the most horrific names. I have tried my very best to be the best mother I can and have always loved them...
Replies
9
Views
255
My mind is attacking me. My family is broken and he is gone. The harder that I pray he comes back and our family will be restored, the more my mind tells me to just leave and it’s over. The worse he gets towards me. I feel defeated. I want to give up, not on my journey with Jesus, but my family...
Replies
8
Views
415
Hello, I come from a very broken and confused family. My parents are divorced. Every marriage in my family did not work and there was a lot of infidelity and adultery and quarreling. Now I believe in Jesus and do not want the lifestyle of my parents. I hated the word family for a long time...
Replies
7
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom